Yuan Qi Classical Acupuncture
May 2 - 3, 2020
Dr. Suzanne Robidoux
In this course, Dr. Robidoux will share her experience in the Classical Acupuncture System which survived the test of time in Taiwan. In Taiwan, there are three main classical lineages of Chinese medicine which are very traditional and strict schools with thousands of years of experience. They have kept the teachings of the ancient Xian (miraculous doctors) like Hua Tuo and Bian Que and passed their knowledge through closed discipleship.
• Learn the origin of the Yuan Qi Classical Acupuncture System
• Grasp the fundamental concepts and correlation to the channels and elements
• Learn and practice the needling technique applied in Classical acupuncture
• Review the channel pathways and their internal pathways
• Learn the five element body map of the Yuan Qi Classical Acupuncture System
• Learn the exact location of five elements on the 12 channels
• Learn and practice the needling technique on the 60 new learned points
• Demonstration of each of the 60 points on a volunteer
• Practitioners will locate these points on a partner, mark their location and have it verified and confirmed by the instructor
• Practice case studies and demo to solidify the newly acquired information
Dr. Suzanne Robidoux
Information ABOUT THE SeminarS
Our seminars take place from 09:00 to 17:00 (unless otherwise stated). Starting at 08:30 there will be coffee and croissants available for participants. Lunch time is from 12:30-13:30, and lunch is included.
For each seminar day, 7 training hours of 60 minutes will be awarded (unless otherwise stated).
LIAN CHINAHERB AG, Fürtistrasse 7, 8832 Wollerau, Switzerland
In order to cover LIAN's expenses for the preparation of courses (administration, reservations, fees, etc.), we have to apply the following rules regarding the cancellation of booked courses:
- For cancellations or changes to bookings before the start of the course, a processing fee of CHF 50.- will be charged. Course fees already paid will be refunded less the processing fee.
- If the course has already begun, refund of the course fee is not possible. Reimbursement of fees is only possible for health reasons, or in emergencies.
Thank you for your understanding.